- Frame: 65s frame V4
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 19000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- Camera : Z02 Camera
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 4.35V 260mAh Lipo battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version. So if you are EU-LBT firmware users and want to bind to the SPI Frsky Receiver, please read this article.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky version is using the F3 Flysky FC.
The SPI Flysky receiver is compatible with almost ALL Flysky radios(e.g. FS-I6/FS-I6S) or Flysky compatible transmitter like Turnigy Evolution etc
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when in successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashs quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only support AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery