For more details check Farins Frames' blog post here
The Frog v4 is THE Freestyle Drone you are looking for and we'll tell you why:
- it's crash resistant, for real! | 5 mm thick arms and Bando Proof re-designed cam plates
- It's perfectly balanced | Backseat VTx placement and Centre Battery Mount
- It's powerful and efficient | Up to 2.00 kgs. of total thrust at 50% throttle!
- it's stable and precise | F7 Flight Controller!
- it's flexible and it will lovely fit your flight style! | From 15° up to 40° HD camera positioning.
- it's smart | Compact and protective GoPro + FPV cam 3D Printed TPU integrated mount
- It's designed in ITALY | Unique style
- It's cut in ITALY out of Made in ITALY unique pattern carbon fibre sheets!
A completely new 5 inch stretched X layout quad frame with a glorious ancestor, the mighty Frog V3!
Farins Frames designed the Frog v4 from the ground up to combine all the best from its predecessor with the needs of today's pilots clearly in mind: a durable, responsive, reliable and Digital FPV ready Freestyle Spec quad frame!
Farins Frames Frog v4. Freestyle & Digital HD FPV. Redefined.
- Frame Size: From 239mm
- Layout: Stretched X
- Replaceable Arms: 5mm thickness
- Plates: 2/2.5mm thickness
- Max Prop size: 5.1"
- Motor Mounting: M3, 22XX-23XX motors
- FC Mount holes:
- Weight: ~115g (All screws and standoff included)
What's included in the kit:
- Carbon Fibre parts
- 4x replaceable arm 5mm
- 2x arm plates 2mm
- 1x top plates 2.5mm
- 1x bottom plate 2mm
- 2x cam plates 2.5mm
- 14x m3x6mm screw
- 2x m3x10mm screw
- 2x m3x12mm screw
- 4x m3x14mm screw
- 4x m3x6mm screw (Extra for FC stack)
- 4x m3x22mm screw (Extra for FC stack)
- 2x M3 nyloc nuts
- 3x 5x28mm aluminum standoff
- 4x 5x17mm aluminum standoff
- 2x 5x25mm aluminum standoff
- OPTIONAL TPU 3D Printed parts
- Action camera + FPV camera integrated mount
- Antenna Mount for SMA or Caddx or Air Unit
- Arm bumpers or motor bumpers
- Coutesy Pack
- 1x 250x20mm LiPo Strap
- 1x 3M Dual Lock pad
- 12AWG power cable & XT60 Male connector
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good frame both for cinematic and freestyle