TrueRC Singularity 5.8 is one of the most advanced VTx Antenna on the market today! It's small and lightweight, great for any FPV racing or freestyle quad!
This version has been designed to push your Analog FPV gear beyond the limits! It's available with SMA, u.FL or u.FL Lite connectors, from 62 to 120 mm to fit any need and custom builds!
This is a RHCP (Right-Hand Circular Polarization) VTx antenna to be used with RHCP Video Receiver antennas ONLY!
Of course, you can use it with Digital FPV gears too, but be aware that mixing LHCP with RHCP will result in... "HELL!! I CAN'T SEE #@*X!!"
- Video Transmitter Antenna
- Polarization: RHCP | Special for Analog FPV gears
- Gain: 1.9dbic
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB (1.9%)
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 1.03g to 3.55g depending on configuration
- Dimensions (head): 11.8mm dia. x 8.2mm height (PDF)
- Length: from 62 mm to 120 mm depending on connector choice
- Cable: RG405, RG178, 1.13mm
- Connector: True-SMA, U.FL, U.FL LITE