We take care of it for you!
ON LINE Tuning & Updating SERVICES for your FPV Drones.
What we will do for you:
1. Radio Control / Tx Module option:
- Firmware Update for Transmitter, Receiver and/or external modules
- Stick calibration
- Trim settings
- Failsafe setting
- "Receiver" and "Modes" tabs setting
- ...and more!
2. Drone's Electronics
- ESC firmware update and tuning
- GPS configuration
- FPV system update and configuration
- ...and more!
3. Betaflight / iNAV Configuration
- Complete setup of your flight firmware
4. Full Drone Setting
- Complete setup service of your drone, from point 1 to 3.
- APD ESC Configurator/Flasher
- TBS Agent
- DJI / Caddx Digital FPV System
- Analog FPV System
- Cinematic FPV
- Long Range/Explorer FPV
- FPV Racing
- Freestyle FPV
..and much more!
We will open a conference call with you via Whatsapp or Skype or Zoom and we will operate on your drone via shared screen on TeamViewer. If you still don't have TeamViewer installed, please find it here.
Please, mind that:
- We will confirm the date accordingly to our schedule within 48 hours after receiving your order; if the date does not match our schedule, we will propose the date and/or time closest to your needs.
- The call will last 30 mins. For longer tasks, more services should be purchased.
- For any further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning "Drone Tuning_ON LINE SERVICE" as email's subject.
To get the job done, we need you to be ready with:
- a stable fast internet line
- a fully functional desktop computer with the latest version of configurators (iNAV, Betaflight, etc.) and Teamviewer
- your drone with a proper USB cable and a fully charged battery pack. Please double check pinouts and connections between the flight controller and perpherals like GPS, receiver, ect.
To avoid any chance of severe injuries, remember to remove your propellers!
To avoid any damage to your Video Transmitter, remember to keep the VTx antenna on!
- your transmitter with a fully charged battery pack
- your goggles with a fully charged battery pack
- if possible, an open space as close to your workstation as possible, for testing. A cordless headphone may help.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Full Service tune
I've been searching all over the internet but have not found anyone offer this kind of service until I talked to these guys. They are professional and very passionate. They helped me tuned in INAV altitude hold and NAVPOS hold. Thank you guys!