Introducing the BrainFPV RADIX 2, fully packed with never heard before features like the new STM32 H7 CPU and a groundbreaking driverless flashing! Yes you can finally say goodbye to the DFU mode!
Furthermore, a new full graphic OSD with grey levels and transparency, support for X8 cinelifters by a dual 4 in 1 ESC connection with bi-directional DShot for RPM filtering, dual camera input, 6 UART ports, I2C port for external sensors, Bosch Sensortec BMI270 Gyro and BMP388 barometer, up to 8S voltage regulator and a lot more that makes the Radix 2 the best Flight Controller for high end professional applications.
- Processor: STM32 H7, 480 MHz, 1 MB RAM
- Gyro: New Bosch Sensortec BMI270 gyro
- Barometer: Bosch Sensortec BMP388
- Dual camera input: Camera can be switched using a switch on the RC transmitter
- VTX pit switch: to turn on/off the video transmitter with integrated high-speed resettable fuse to prevent damage due to accidental shorts
- 32 MByte built-in flash memory: 30 MByte available for logging and settings storage
- Driverless flashing with the BrainFPV USB mass storage bootloader. Simply copy the firmware file to the flight controller when connected to your computer.
- RGB status LED with customizable color
- 8 motor outputs: all supporting bi-directional DSHOT for RPM filtering and available on connectors.
- 6 serial ports (UARTs): all with integrated inverters for S-BUS and other inverted protocols
- I2C port for external sensors
- RGB LED output
- Buzzer output
- Camera control output for configuring analog cameras
- Analog RSSI input
- 5 V regulator with 1.5 A output and up to 8S (35 V) input voltage
- USB Type-C connector
- Size: 37 x 37 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 7g
- Firmware support: Betaflight, iNav planned