The Foxeer Wildfire diversity module provides clean and stable FPV feed even in high multipath environments, as well as avoiding desynced "rolling shutter" issues by switching to traditional diversity function when RSSI is low.
- Latest RF technology to improve FPV feed even in multipath environments.
- Anti rolling shutter technology avoids unsynced picture by switching to standard diversity under low RSSI conditions.
- High performance MCU. Small size and low power consumption.
- OLED screen
- Frequency: 5.8G 72CH
- RF Sensitivity: -98dBm
- Update: Support OSD and Firmware Update
- Power Consumption: 5V 400mA±10%
- Power Requirement: 5~16V
- Weight: 30g
- Compatibility: Fatshark series goggles (V1,V2,V3,HD1,HD2,HD3,SE,HDO)
- Appearance: OLED screen, 5-way Button, Micro-USB, 1504 Fan (made by Taiwan)
- Menu: Channel, Favorites, Finder, Band Scan, Setting
Included in the box
- 1x Foxeer Wildfire 5.8GHz Diversity FPV Goggle Receiver Module